Live With Comfort And Confidence.
Assisted Living in Central Edina
Assisted Living in Central Edina, Minnesota, is ideal for residents who enjoy their independence but require an extra hand with day-to-day tasks.
Each one, and two bedroom apartment features a well-appointed, modern kitchenand an in-unit washer & dryer. Many floorplans also offer a bonus den or deck. Here, you or your loved one will enjoy a maintenance free and worry-free lifestyle. Our knowledgeable professionals are available to assist with housekeeping, hygiene, medication management or daily meal plans as needed. Plus, find peace of mind in knowing that our community offers award-winning short-term rehabilitation and is connected via skyway to the five-star, award-winning M Health Fairview Southdale Hospital.
Basic Assisted Living Services Include:
- Weekly Housekeeping Services
- Maintenance of Apartment & Appliances
- Scheduled Group Transportation
- Enriching Activities That Care For the Whole Person
- Clinical Record Maintenance
- Ongoing Evaluations by Nursing Staff
- Personal Care Staff On-Duty 24/7
- Nursing Staff On Site or On-Call 24/7
- Emergency Pendants and Pull Cords (a 'Per Call' Fee Applies)
Additional Assisted Living Services Available:
- Medication Management
- Assistance with Bathing and Dressing
- Diabetes Support Services
- Transfer and Mobility Escorts
- Dining Assistance
- Laundry Services
- Meal Options & Dining Packages
Made For You
Aurora on France offers a variety of floor plan options, with competitive and transparent pricing. Check out your options!
Studio: 497-543 sf. $3,595-$3,700
One Bedroom: 665-1237 sf. $4,070–$4,860
One Bedroom + Den: 801-976 sf. $4,390-$4,605
Two Bedroom: 1139-1752 sf. $4,845–$5,780
Two Bedroom + Den: 1517-1875 sf. $5,660-$6,380
Second Person Occupancy Charge: $410/month